Sunday 12 February 2023

Loft Decorating, Episode 9

Saturday came and went way too quickly. No DIY was done.

Today, however, was more productive. Another section of time-consuming painting of skirting boards and a door frame was achieved.


I painted the door with primer (just along one edge). Also, I painted one of the windowsills. 


Though the above pictures only show the first coats, I continued into the darkness and everything got a second coat of paint (though a third coat is looking necessary). Also not shown is the sanding down before each coat; I'm finding that to give a much smoother finish. 

Should be able to rehang the door soon, which I've decided will be the easiest way to paint it.

Then I need to move all the crap around so that I can paint the skirting of the last two walls.

No comments: