Saturday 30 June 2007

How to Pass the Time Until Dr Who at 19:05 Today...
Step 1 - Decide what housework needs doing.
Step 2 - Charge camera batteries.
Step 3 - Find an innocent looking piece of "male grooming"equipment
Step 4 - Tie an airfix model to your hand
Step 5 - Put all of the above into a video and play it to the world with more enthusiasm than actual skill.
Step 6 - Advertise it so others can also pass the time.



I have been working on this video since about 13:00. That's 5 hours folks. I really did clean the whole house though. Gonna have a shower next. Then for tea I'm having roast pork I hope.

TTFN

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

/me has hysterics!

zwnmd!

Anonymous said...

p.s. your archives are Kn*****ed again!

p.p.s. I'm still laughing about them videos!

p.p.p.s. Why couldn't you have posted this on Thursday evening when I needed cheering up?

lpadisqw!
What no z this time? I feel cheated! The last twice I've had a z.

Anonymous said...

I have one thing to say...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Nuff said!

Well apart from....

WELL DONE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh *cue laughter* and *cue more laughter* I *cue even more laughter* forgot *cue much more laughter laughter* to *cue running out of breath laughter* ask *cue breathless laughter*...

When's *cue laughter after breath* the *cue running out of air laughter* next *cue breathless laughter* video?! *cue dead laughter* ;-P

*Falls off the seatee due to lack of air due to way too much laughter*