Saturday 30 June 2007

Last Night.
Last night I watched the two previous episodes of Dr Who (and their respective Confidentials) before watching Jonathon Ross. A young lad was on the show - you may have heard of him, Pete Doherty. Anyway, he didn't look at all comfortable/well and it was this point that I had a thought.

The thought was of some people I was once quite close to. Their use of certain substances was increasing the last time I saw them. While I'm fairly sure that they haven't, I still fear that they are currently in a similar state to the young gentleman I was watching on TV. And that scares me. Because even though we haven't spoken in years, and they pretty much hate me, I still care for them. I only wish they knew that.

So there we go. I wanted to get that off my hcest. You never know, they might even read this one day.

Bye for now.

No comments: