Wednesday 2 May 2007

It Takes More To Amuse A Girl Like Me.
Hang on, I'm not a girl. Bugger.

Well it is indeed Wednesday. Thursday is tomorrow. I was meant to go to a seminar today but I didn't. So I've had a good day getting things done instead.

I have just cleaned my car's front and back windows. My hands now smell of the cleaner.

Yesterday I had minced beef, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, olives (green olives), and curry powder for tea. It was nice. I kept some for lunch today. That was nice also.

Today I have 90% movement back in my limbs after Saturday.

Might do a cottage pie type affair tonight for tea. Only with sweet potato instead of the usual variety. Again, I'll save some for lunch tomorrow.

After the essay I wrote in my last post, this one seems rather feeble.

I finally managed to attend choir practice last night. It was good to be back. We were given a new song to learn. It's a really nice song.

Something I have been contemplating is recording me singing these songs and then making them available online. Trouble is I don't want to 'dirty' myself by going to myspace but being an audio feature, I don't think YouTube is appropriate. Unless I make some sort of music video. We'll see. I have to upgrade my OS first and I still am in two minds as to what to do.

If I convert to Linux will I still be able to play my games? Cos I like my games. They are, after all, the primary use of this computer. Though I am looking to expand my PC's role. So the next upgrade is going to be a big one I think. I'll have to save some pennies first - and that aint looking likely!

Well, I'm off. I've been watching Dr Who and Snooker online. Ideal has finished now I think (I'll check in a bit).

How lazy am I today?! I can't even be bothered to go and research my ramblings.

t'ra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an official notice. I am now on strike. No more messages from me. Not unless you somehow respond to the many questions I seem to remember asking you in the past few days.




So there!


I can be quiet!

Anonymous said...

The strike is off. You do know that don't you?