Monday 9 October 2006

Monday - The Day Before Tuesday.
Good evening.

Today the big brown snowdon mountain range looks like a big barrier between me and English-tolerant folk. Of course, this is all in my head, but right now I feel isolated. Still, I have good friends and I'm sure they'll perk me up when I chat to them.

I have a biggish day tomorrow. And as usual I'm getting my pre-going-out-in-public nerves. And as usual, everything will be fine.

I am looking forward to Thursday. That's bin collection day and my bin REALLY needs collecting. There are many flies out back and I'm suprised the neighbours haven't complained yet. The smell is mostly of rotting fish. Haddock to be precise. £8 worth of it.

Work has dragged today - me being tired and thirsty hasn't helped. I must look after myself better. I've already (and continue) to be told off about living in the cold. But I have very kindly been given the name of a coal man - or Dyn GlĂ´ in Welsh.

I was listening to the (Welsh) radio and came across a song called "Mobile Phones a Danedd Gwyn". I enjoyed it though I haven't the faintest idea who Danedd Gwyn is and why mobile phones are involved. Quite a similar thought process occurred around the song "Lisa, Majic a Porfa" which I also have no clue why Lisa, magic and fields are related. If anyone could help I would be most appreciative.

Diolch yn fawr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bora Da! Guten Abend! Good Evening!

Sending you lots of hugs from Leeds.