Wednesday 4 October 2006

Hello AGAIN!
Yes, computer screwed up and I've had to reinstall windows. Then I tried downloading the Flash Player but that screwed everything up again. So apologies for my absence.

In other news, I've had a really good day today. I've found out about some upcoming big projects I'll be involved with so I shall be looking forward to those.

Cooking meals for the month is going well. Though I did accidentally dip my fingers in the frying pan. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Well, maybe a few select people from my past ;-)

Anyway, no big point to make today. Just apologising for not being around. I hope to make some impulse purchases on Amazon/Play soon. Should be good. I also hope to start playing an online game - but more about that another time.

So for now, take care and I'll see you all soon.

No comments: