Monday 25 September 2006

Post 200 - The Bicentenial.

Alas, not that good a post. I shall start positive though.

Went to an absolutely wonderful birthday party over the weekend. It was wonderful to see the people I saw and to find out how they are now - I haven't seen most of them in a few years you see. I felt rather proud - not to mention priveledged - to have been there if I'm honest.

The drive to and from Worcestershire was lovely. Most of the bad weather was avoided and the company for the journey was good too. We stopped at a lovely pub for a Sunday Lunch which I shall mention now...

The name is "The Bell Inn" and it is on Old Wenlock Road (A442) in the village of Cross Houses, just outside Shrewsbury. Based on our experience, it is well worth a visit.

The start to this week has not, however, been as good.I got back to my house to discover that I had accidentally switched the freezer off when I left for the weekend. So all of my food for the next week has defrosted and my stockpiles are now predominantly wasted. Unless I can find some poor soul to give it to!

No comments: