Tuesday 4 April 2006

Bugg'rit!
I've managed to bugger up two things in two days.

Firstly, much to my delight, I found I had won this weeks Cheesily Cheerful Chart Challenge over on Biggedybong.com. So the rules say that I get to choose the next story. Could I find a funny or even mildly interesting story? Could I heck as like! I'm sure the feeling of embarrasment will fade when this weeks round is over.

If you don't know what the CCCC is, then I shall point you to here to learn (just scroll down a couple of items).

The second thing I managed to bugger up was the preparation for today's interview because there was no preparation whatsoever.

Interview was okay though. It was what I expected, and it is definately a case of reaping what you sow (only it'll take a few years to get there).

Anyway, enough whinging. Do you like the picture? I took it over the weekend. It's one of the pansies that I bought for Mum for Mother's Day. But she needs a load more plants so I'm taking her plant shopping this weekend - I'm paying; well, it is her birthday.

I have a few things on my mind; nothing of great importance. I have a complaint about how "Head & Shoulders" seem to be moving away from their multisex shampoo & conditioner all-in-one product and splitting them up into multiple products tailored for individual genders. I have further complaints about the regions road network. And I'm bloody well finding it hard to get to sleep.

I need to ride my bike on the mornings again. Only stopped due to interviews and other such demands on my time. So tomorrow I'll ride over to Tracy's house I think.

Oh, unfinished business, the new game I bought was called Rise of Nations. Can't remember the other link. But I will mention Celestia - don't know if I did before. Top program. Dr Who is probably restarting on Saturday 15th April, though the BBC have since removed that info from their site.

This CCCC stuff is nagging at me. I was so excited and failed to deliver. Well, so far. Let's wait and see how it goes eh?

I'll shut up now.

No comments: