Friday 31 March 2006

Car Wash Day.
Yesterday I thought to myself "I know, I'll wash my car tomorrow morning". Well up I get at 09:00 and guess what? The bloke up the road is washing his silver car.

So I have my breakfast (porridge if you're interested) and get the hosepipe out and fill a bucket with soapy water and get on with washing my lovely green car.

Lately I've noticed a funny smell - somewhat like the smell of the bloke who fixed my car recently. So I have taken the seat covers off and am at this moment washing them.

Well I just went outside to get some photo's for todays blog and guess what I see? Another neighbour washing his silver car (pictured). His drive is somewhat nicer than ours (as is his car) so I took a photo of him.

Some might say that such a photo is voyeurism. I would say that you can't tell who he is and I gained no pleasure from taking the photo. Though I did laugh when I thought he was hiding from me.

Anyway, I've still got to hoover my car and clean the windows. Shouldn't take too long, but I'll wait until after dinner. I think I shall have ham sandwiches today with a pork pie on the side. Large glass of vimto and lemonade and I'm sorted.

I watched Question Time last night. It was an edition from Moscow and was being broadcast on BBC World. It's worth a watch (and you can watch it again online for the next week) mainly because there was quite a debate to be had. As with all Question Time's, they never last long enough. Well, the good one's don't last long enough - the ones where people are actually passionate about their subject matter.

In the absence of any job news or anything else quite frankly, I shall tell you about my dream last night...

My dream was set in a mansion that was once the childhood home of some bloke. I was a journalist or something similar and followed him as he returned to the place he grew up. I must have been making a documentary or something.

The bloke got very excited when he noticed a hidden door was still there and he ran, with me and the homeowner, down a secret corridor into a room that seemed like time had forgotten it. He was so happy because he had had to leave in a hurry and hadn't taken lots of stuff that he now wished he had. And it was all in this room.

Well after all that excitement, I needed the loo so I went off and somehow ended up upstairs in my Nan's house using her bathroom.


Well, I'm off to make me butties. Have fun today won't you, whatever you're doing, wherever you are. It's Friday and that means that time for relaxing can (and should) be made. Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*shudder* PORK PIE!
By any chance was it made in Lincolnshire? I made such things during the night shifts I did at xmas one time. *shudder*

Relaxing time has begun and the climb up the hill to Uni will be part of letting off steam.
You made it securer to post I see. Thanks for not killing anni nony mouse postings.