Monday 10 April 2006

Another Interview Eve...
...and I'm still up at nearly 1am!

All day interview tomorrow. Good company, but don't fancy my chances against what will undoubtedly be all the fresh students who graduate this year. I'll go, be relaxed and hopefully enjoy the activities.

Interview the day after over in Wales. That is more promising but I'll be shattered. Hell, I'm shattered now, never mind Tuesday!

I can't be bothered going into it now, but an MD rang me last week and started asking silly questions. So he got silly answers. For some reason he still wanted to meet me for a longer chat on Thursday. Ye Gods!

Over on Biggedybong.com I have provided my £7 this year. Not a lot, I know, but I was concerned over the owners motives for the request. Plus I have precious little money as it is. Talking of Biggedybong.com I have finished my week as chaiman of the CCCC. Crap story, but some classy suggestions (even if I did have to look up the songs being suggested). It's now in the hands of someone far more capable and I look forward to business as usual.

I am tired. I have to be the other side of two large cities by 09:30 tomorrow. It's about 40 miles through some of the most clogged up motorway in the country. Nice. I'll be getting up at 04:00 then.

Well I'd best get some kip while I can then eh?!

Night all

No comments: