Thursday 9 March 2006

Good Morning.
It is silly o' clock and I can't be bothered finding a nice picture to go with this post.

Did 12 miles today - tackling another of the big hills of the area. Did it quite quickly - about an hour and a half, but then, apart from one or two very steep hills, it was relatively flat and I could get some speed up.

15 or so applications sent out yesterday. Today, will see 6 applications sent off. Add to that the one nice recruitment consultant *shudders at thought* and you have 7 jobs applied to in one day.

Time is all mixed up in my head. I am going to bed now. I will get up at 9, feeling groggy and dizzy. But I shall percivere (or however it's spelt). Breakfast, post CV's, bike ride, shower, dinner, applications, tea, print CV's.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful - I enjoy being wanted in different places. It's just that I've been trying to pack quite a lot of time consuming tasks into one day. When all runs "to plan" I can get to bed before 23:00. Still, I'm two hours earlier than last night.

So, until tomorrow...

No comments: