Tuesday 7 March 2006

Another Busy Start to the Week.
That's right - you read correctly.

Monday I went for a 12 mile bike ride; tackling one of the largest, steepest hills in the area. Completed that in about 2 hours so I'm very pleased with myself. Even if I was nearly blue by the time I reached the summit! But I did it - no stopping either. Dead chuffed.

Well I then had a shower, like you do, then went out to buy Dad's B'day presents. I also did a little search for companies before heading over to Tracy's house to make sure she got her work done.

She did very well and I was impressed. She also was kind enough to cook me some tea, which was very well done. Especially considering that her last effort involved chips and a cremation.

Well I got to bed about midnight and had some strange dreams - one involved riding my bike in the nude. Scary.

Then Tuesday, today, came along. No bike ride as I spent the morning printing of 6 CV's for the companies I found yesterday. I then went to the library after dinner and continued looking for relevant companies. I managed to compile a shortlist of over 100 companies that I thought deserved checking out. I'm now in the process of printing out another 15 CV's.

I've missed loads of TV lately. Well, I say loads - there was Planet Earth from Sunday, Watchdog from today as well as today's Stargate episode. I need to catch up on Battlestar Gallactica too.

I mentioned a while ago that I had given blood. I don't know if I've ever mentioned how I seem to have two active accounts with the NBS - meaning they don't have all of my donations on one record. I've asked for them to merge the accounts but I'll have to ring up again later in the week to check up on them.

I plan to go riding tomorrow. Another challenging route this time. Then, again, shower and off to library.

I'm in the process of building a list of all the companies I've applied to for Electronics jobs. I won't put it up for a while yet though. I aint'nt silly you know.

Take care all. Sorry for my recent absenteeism - hopefully you can see why.

No comments: