Monday 13 March 2006

Grrrr...
I hate being fobbed off.

So last Friday I got a phone call. Told to organise a date for an informal interview on Monday. Got a call Saturday, telling me to do the same.

So Monday I call the companies back. One, at time of writing, is busy - I'll try later. The other, and bear in mind I spoke to a different person this time, just wanted me off the phone as quick as possible.

I didn't give up without a fight though - managing to finally get a half decent response out of her. She will be pestered over the coming days. Two weeks indeed. My arse is it two weeks - lumping me in with "other" applications she can't be bothered processing. I emailed her first thing this morning and she only read it after me prompting and pointing!

I did get another call though today. A third company - interview on Friday, details in the post. Now that's more like it!

No comments: