Thursday 30 March 2006

Good News or Enjoy It While It Lasts.
Hello there. I'm pleased to report that yesterday's interview went well. Sounds like a fun job. Stressful, but fun. I have to wait a week or so to hear back from them.

So, next week I have an interview on Tuesday. While I was out I got a call regarding an interview on 10th/11th April.

So last night I enjoyed the confident, successful feeling that seldom shows its face these days (that's not to say I don't feel happy - after a 30 mile bike ride; I feel damn proud of myself). I went to a pub with Trace and had a nice meal of scampi and chips.

When I got home later I watched the latest episode of Battlestar Gallactica (yes, I thought it had finished, but it hasn't - blame Sky). I then went to bed and watched Green Wing and then Ghost Squad before falling inot a gentle slumber. I slept well until my lovely sister woke me up asking me for money. Like I'll have any money - she's the one who works!

Have I mentioned that I've bought a new computer game? It's upstairs and I'm buggered if I can remember the name, but I'll get a link for you should you get that bored.

You know what, just as I was giving up hope, up come 4 interviews in quick succession. There's a lesson here - it goes something along the lines of "keep trying".

I'm sure there's loads more I could say; but my teeth need brushing, I feel like playing games and I want to read some other blogs. Oh, and I have trapped wind, but you don't need to know that.

TTFN

No comments: