Thursday 23 February 2006

Another Successful Morning.
Yes, after another bike ride I feel good. Only 6 miles this time - and a quarter of the time I spent out on my last ride. There were a few reasons for this:

Firstly it is snowing, and though I was in waterproofs, my face was starting to sting. So I didn't go far from home.

Secondly I was still tired after the mammoth ride on Monday, so I didn't want to go so far this time.

That said, and here's the third reason, I did push myself harder over the ride - using harder gears than I could have, taking on more hills in quicker succession.

So I think that classes as a good workout. If my shoulders stop aching then I might even have a go at some upper body work.

I really do feel better for the little bits of excersise I've been doing. Okay, so that's to be expected, but the difference is bigger than I expected. I need some dinner now, another reason I came back early (but then again I could have packed a lunch).

In other news, I have a new CV and covering letter - very kindly looked over by a woman who has to deal with CV applications in her line of work. So hopefully I'll get better results when I apply directly to some companies in Telford. Yes, that's right, I actually managed to find some company names. Woo...Hoo!

Take care all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have some ideas for you on the fitness front. Will email you about them.

But Yay for cycling twice in one week. But then I climb a hill every week day and sometimes on the weekend too. And the caving club pub has got to be a mile away from my house.