Friday 27 January 2006

Money Update.
Everything is sorted now. Final bill came to about £510. I've had to use my credit card. I've had the card 3 years. I got it for when I went abroad on work trips and I've never used it since finishing that job last year.

Anyway, lets not dwell on that - there was a big coincidence to report today. I found my Dad's cousin through Genes Reunited!

Seperately, Mum has managed to take back one of our ancestral lines a couple of generations. So good news there too! :-D

Next big event is some time next week when I find out the result of my interview. Well, hopefully I'll find out. They can't delay the decision further can they? If they do, I might have to get in touch to try and find out what they're thinking; mainly cos of the aforementioned, inievitable credit card bill.

In other news, the forum at Biggedy Bong thinks I'm a troll. I'm not very good at forums - i'm too used to chatrooms. Plus I don't exactly have an encyclopedic knowledge of music so I can't join in easily. But I like reading what they say and I join in when I can - but that seems to bring the topic to an abrupt end. Oh, and as eager eyed readers will remember, I paid some of my hard earned student loan towards keeping the site open (Click here to read the entry).

No comments: