Monday 30 January 2006

Monday Evening.
Hello. No post for me this morning, but I didn't expect any. I'm expecting post tomorrow or Wednesday.

Found a couple more cousins on Genes Reunited. Not made any more advances though. I must finish that 'pack' for that bloke who got in touch last week. Still haven't finished the project for my Aunty either. I have all the info - it's just finishing it off that needs doing. So tonight I shall do the latter and tomorrow I shall do the other with a view to complete it.

Car is running nicely. Handbrake pulled up a bit further than usual last night, but I think I was being rough with it. Brake still works and the lever doesn't come up further than its meant to so all is well.

I've been playing Sim City 3000 again. I'm doing rather well by my standards if I'm honest.

Well, I've got things to be getting on with. Before I go though, I want to draw attention to this scandalous turn of events in London.

Take care

No comments: