Thursday 26 January 2006

My Money Has Flown The Nest.
For those of you following my plight, the repair bill has come to £435-74. Unfortunately, this is still only a total so-far as there is still the small matter of road tax which I have to pay by Tuesday. The very thing, may I add, that has raised the need for an MOT certificate in the first place. I think the road tax is £110 - I could have managed £110. It's now £555 and counting. Shock absorbers are apparently failing - they are roughly £50 each and ideally need to be replaced in pairs.

Why did I ever want a car?!

MOT retest is at 14:00 tomorrow. Cross your fingers those of you not doing any exams of your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's 20 to 2, I'm done and there's still time to cross my fingers. I'll even plait my hair if it makes you feel better.