Wednesday 16 February 2005

There appears to be a particularly nasty form of the common cold going around at uni. I suffered over the weekend. Saturday I took Tracy for a drive round the lake district (I enjoyed it). I managed to go out for a meal on Sunday, but I was feeling terrible b Saturday night and it only got worse over Sunday. I stopped in bed most of the day. Monday was better, managed uni but went to bed after. Yesterday I was better still - brain had unclogged but nose kept bunging up and running. Today I am rcovering my senses of taste and smell and hearing. Glad it's finally happened - I've been feeling drained for a few weeks.

Didn't feel all that tired last night so I stayed up and read my latest book. Until after 3am. Strangely, I don't feel much more tired than when I get a good 8 hours sleep!

So, today there is lots to be done. Lets hope my porridge keeps me going till tea time.

Oh, nearly forgot my dramatic news. A tree branch fell on my car while I was driving. Scared the hell out of me. Luckily, the branch hit the corner of the windscreen. At least I think that's lucky. I can never remember where the weakest point is on a windscreen.

Right, I'm off to update myself on the world, my friends and then to do some uni work.

Take care, and keep warm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comment 1)
OOooh, pposting anonymously just got 1 step easier on here.

Comment 2) Mum had her screen on the 205 crack in the same place twice (Dad was well miffed as he had only replaced the cracked one a week before. It cracked up from the middle bottom of the screen. I have no idea where it is weakest.

If the crack takes a while to appear (they sometimes do) then if it is in the corner it is less of a problem. You can have a crack in your screen of any length if it is in the area not swept by the window wipers. Within the window wiper sweep on the passenger side I think 10-20mm is allowed. On the drivers side much more than a chip is illegal.

Bloody meeting lasted over 3 hours!