Tuesday 15 March 2005

Well it's been a month and I've just time to say hello.

Can't remember if I said before, but I have a new mobile. It is very good, if a little short on battery life. But it's no bother as long as there's a plug socket handy.

Life, on the whole, is okay. Am healthy now at least. Not getting too stressed about exams coming up (6 weeks now) and my final project report needed finishing today, but I haven't done much. I'll do more tomorrow - honest.

This evening I'm going round a friends house to watch a film. In fact, I'm meant to be there in 35 minutes, so I'd best go and get some tea before I starve to death. May go to the chippy... I've found a good chippy by the way. Deep into Chav territory, but it's like a little oasis. A very fitting analogy if I do say so myself.

Anyway, nothing major to report. Not yet at any rate. Am likely to be participating in at least one building project over the summer, so that'll keep me busy!

Take care all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid blog doesnt show what I am replying to at the same time. Get an LJ, far better!

I spent ages one day trying to explain to mum what a chav was and she still doesnt get it. She thinks that its the same as a tart.

And because I cant see what you said I forgot what my main purpose of hitting reply was already. Stupid blog makes it so difficult to reply anonymously.

Not in the best of moods today. Going to bed soon. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Weather is warmer now :)

No I really cant think what it was I was going to say.

Anonymous said...

I remembered. I am busy all summer til sept 2nd. So no visits til then at least.