Thursday 4 November 2004

Hello!

Just a little time before my lecture this morning to keep you up to date...

Software and book from Amazon haven't arrived yet. We've had no "couldn't deliver, please come to post office to collect" notes and it's approaching Red Dwarf V DVD Limited Edition release date (8th Nov). So that'll be 3 things I've ordered that haven't turned up!

I now think I live in a house that doesn't exist in the normal universe.

Though normal post (letters and such) do get there - though admittedly, it did take nearly 2 weeks to get a letter from my Mum that was sent 1st class. So I think I've just got to be patient. I may head down to the sorting office though and see if they've got anything of mine lying around.

Oooh - also should mention my first assignment of the year. HAd a go last night, found I didn't understand what I was doing. So am going to use today to learn all about the system and then monday to learn all about the software we're recreating this system in, and then on Wednesday I'm going to kick ass.

Hopefully.

Right, lecture time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, took a week for a small parcel to arrive air mail from Mum. Took two days for a letter to arrive from Birmingham. Took three weeks for a parcel from Belgium to my old house.

Anonymous said...

that was mememememe by the way