Tuesday 2 November 2004

I'm much calmer now. So you can come out from behind the settee.

I don't regret anything I said yesterday, which is good cos it means I wasn't just thinking that cos I was annoyed.

I went home shortly after writing that email cos I was near hitting someone. I went back and just relaxed. Played on my computer for a bit and had a fairly early night after a lovely tea I cooked myself. Had a shower this morning, and although I still feel pressured, I don't feel annoyed or angry.

Have got to get on with my project today. It's fallen behind because I can't really do any more design work without a software simulator. The one at uni still doesn't work and mine was supposed to arrive by yesterday. I'll go home today for lunch and see if it's arrived. In the mean time, it's report writing that needs doing. Trouble is, I don't know how much detail I need to put in. I don't know whether I need to justify every decision, or just prove that my work is unique (or a combination of both). I'll have to find out.

There's been no word from the people who are buying my landlady's house. So I might be ok till christmas. Am definately considering moving out though. Not that she's nasty or anything - quite the opposite in fact. I just like to be left to my own devices if you know what i mean - I'm sure they're joking, but it still hurts when they say I should feel guilty for taking time out to rest. I should say something, but you can't ask someone to change who they are. So I'll grin and bear it I think.

Well, to work I go...

No comments: