Wednesday 17 November 2004

car broke down last night. Fuel pump's gone. Cos I've got the wrong model - I can't test the fuel pump before replacing it. It's simple enough to replace - it's a simple slot-in job. just need tools and such.

Car got towed back home. Free - cos I've got breakdown cover included with my insurance. But I didn't get back till gone 2am - I set off for home at 10pm! Though I'll give it a good inspection this afternoon and see what I can do. So not much uni work shall be done today.

Went to see Bridget Jones last night too - the second one, edge of reason. It was good. Thoroughly entertaining and the like.

Not had much sleep hence the dis-jointed thought processes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

help I'm being pathetic! Dissapointed. Now I dont wanna go to Stammtisch, not when I wont know people.

Yeah I know I didnt know anyone when I got here. Feel lost and alone. Dont want to go out in this mood. Feel as if I could go if Heike or Martin were going. Would feel much happier.