Friday 15 October 2004

WHAT A WASTE
I'VE SPENT ALL DAY TRYING TO GET THIS DAMN PIECE OF SOFTWARE TO WORK...SO THAT'S A WHOLE DAY OUT OF MY TIGHTLY PACKED SCHEDULE THAT'S A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

great eh?

alton towers tomorrow. lets hope it's cold, rainy AND windy when I go on the rides.
Hope it won't take long to get there. I won't go the motorway way - so I'll have to check times. Means i'm going to have to get up at something past 5 tomorrow morning. Will be lucky to get to bed before 11pm tonight. so guess who'll be bricking it all the way?

in retrospect, today hasn't been a complete waste. just 90% waste. I've finished, theoretically at least, my motor driver circuit for my robot. This is good. all i need to do now is test it. which is where the software comes in.

right, i have 2 hours before work, take 25mins out for travelling and i have 1hr35 to get home, eat, get ready. no probs. Just one question...

when do i get to relax?

No comments: