Thursday 14 October 2004

I wish to pose a question to my landlady put don't know how best to put it. The question would be - what have i done to piss you off?

Shouldn't use dryer unless clothes are already dry
hasn't supplied my choice of breakfast (i've been living off tiny bits of bread that fill me up for, ooh, two hours at best)
Oh, the latest one... you'll like this... shouldn't have lie-in's. (and by lie-in I mean sleeping till 9am instead of 7am. And i have to tell her so she doesn't alarm the house)

Sorry, I don't come here just to vent my anger, I come here to let you know whats going on - and the above is important information to let you know why i'm in such a bad mood today.

Alton towers on Saturday. I'm driving Trace and Richard there. Smaira couldn't come unfortunately - haven't really spoken to her in over a year! She nearly let me walk past her in a corridor two weeks ago - lucky i noticed in time.

Anyway, am going to get trace to go on Air. I've heard it described as boring, but it's just enough for me. Nemesis just throws you around - which is great if you want to know what clothes feel like in a washing machine on fast spin.

Then on monday it's the staff party. Trace is comin to that too - so she'll be sick of me come tuesday.

Talkin of work - fire alarms went off last night so we had to evacuate the place. The latest word is that somebody next door was smoking in an office. If that's true, someone is in serious trouble.

time to disappear to my lecture. Uni is going well by the way, I've got a nice routine going. trouble is - where am i going to fit in time for assignments?

Lets see how it goes....

No comments: