Thursday 21 October 2004

Good afternoon to the world in general,

Am submitting the first piece of work for my project today. It's the plan of action thingy. Looks quite smart I reckon - though, and I'll say it now so we don't argue later, it's missing some detail on why I'm doing this project. But I said enough for a general idea. it's not an essay after all. But no doubt it'll be what's wrong with it.

I can't remember what I've said already.

Alton towers was good. car coped well. Brake warning light kept flickering though and the braking made the wheels vibrate. I think there's a problem with the brake disk - probly worn out, though they shouldn't be. I'll ask me dad when he comes up for Tracy's sister (Leona)'s engagement party in Novemeber. I also need to ask him what I can do about the fan motor whining, the timing belt squeaking and tell him off for the filthy back window!

None of that makes any sense to anyone but me does it really?

Oh well.

Didn't go to work do - went out to a restaurant instead with Trace. It was very nice.

I should be off now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) you never told ME about alton towers. You told me you were going, yes. But you didnt tell me the aftermath.
2) Try buying some brake fluid. The light comes on when you run out. You should be checking water, oil and brake fluid every week. Oh and make sure you have anti-freeze in you radiator water. And you can buy anti-freeze type screen wash that you might want to get too.