Thursday 7 October 2004

course has started well. I have faith in my abilities.

house i'm lodging at is looking like it might sell, so I've got to look into new places to stay (I'd just settled in aswell!

Caught a cold - bloody first years.

Work is going well.

Have a trip to alton towers in a couple weeks time. Have Tracy's sisters engagement party in november. and i completely forgot about my doctors appointment and i now feel very guilty.

Am sick to the back teeth of people assuming i'm in my first year of uni. What am i doing wrong?

Don't know who to vote for in the upcoming election cos i'm not sure there's anyone i particularly want to vote for. We need a system whereby the best qualities of each party can work together. Rather than the bickering and bitching circus that is parliament.

No comments: