Tuesday 26 October 2004

in total, I've had to wait in a police station for an hour and a half to hear they can't do anything about my nuisance caller cos he isn't abusive. Not only do i feel bad for wasting their time, i also feel stupid for waiting so long.

AAAAAAANYway, have decided to get in touch with colleges and universities and schools to ask (put simply) what they think of my project. I have two pages of questions and lots of explaining about concepts, thought the essence of the thing is remarkably simple. I know it's not exactly a novel approach, but i did come up with the idea all by myself.

And no, it's not just a questionnaire because I hope to be visiting these colleges and asking them in person. At least for the first few - till I know how to ask for what I need. So lots of stuff to do.

My Amazon orders have been half dispatched - my new simulation software will be delivered sometime before monday. The next PTerry novel is on order (Going Postal), but am not sure if the order went through ok, so am waiting to find out (it should arrive tomorrow if all is well). Have also pre-ordered red dwarf V limited edition from play.com.

So I'm just waiting now - can't really do much. Though I may begin on designing some other aspects of my project.

I'm still tired. Don't get much time to myself, which is a bit of a bugger, but I'm not stressed. At least, I don't have excema spreading all over my face and arms - so that must be a good sign. Though I still wonder why my land lady does some of the things she does. Still, I'm enjoying it there.

Not much else to report I'm afraid. First of my assignments has begun - seems easy enough in theory, just a lot to do.

Well, I'll be off. Take care everyone *waves*

No comments: