Monday 23 June 2003

well, weekend was fun. I had a nice time. on the whole. Drive was very long. For the first time ever I was petrified of killin myself on the motorway.

Yes, this entry is all about her. So buckle up!

Woke up saturday morning earlier than my alarm (so 5:30am) and started gettin ready to ship out. Set off just after 7am. Got to Burnley by 9:30am, took a further half hour to find where the hell i was! But I finally got to meet Tracy (OMG thats the first time ive used her name here :-s) at 10ish, only half hour earlier than planned!!! Lol.

Tryin to find a hotel to stop in was a nightmare! They were reasonably priced, but the number of roundabouts in Burnley is unbelievable! So, eventually, we stumbled across A hotel. I even managed to find my way back to it that night quite easily. All accidental mind.

Went for our long planned picnic. It was gorgeous - the scenery, the company; but the food was awful.

Then it was bedtime. Alone, in a hotel with damp sheets. The dampness not being my doing it was like that when I got there!!! Intended to sleep till 10ish. Woke up at 5:30am. went back to sleep but kept wakin up every 20 minutes for some reason. Then alarm went off on the tv (WTF? I didnt set it) at 7:30. So now i was wide awake. So i spent from 8ish to 10ish gettin ready. I think i was goin slowly cos it never takes me that long to get ready. me worried - but more about that in a bit.

Spent another lovely day drivin around. Went over to Huddersfield (cos I know Hudds and could show her the nice bits) had a meal, then drove back to her place. Watched a film while semi-cuddled on the sofa - it was Bridgett Jones's Diary. It was so funny. I should've left round about when it started but I decided to stay cos it's a good film, and I was enjoyin the semi-cuddlin!!! But yeah, left late - 10ish. Got home at 1am. I'd covered 490 miles in a weekend! or was it 419? yeah - it was 419 sorry.

Do you think anyone's noticed the huge chunks that have been missed out?
Nah - you covered it up well.
Do you think I should tell them about my worries?
I wouldn't - you never know who'll read this.
But thats not honest is it?
Can you be sure that what you're feeling right now isn't just cos you miss her?
Thats true - so you're sayin I should wait a while before making any decisions?
What decisions are there to make?
I'm not sure how she feels.
Do you need to know?
Not really, I think I don't trust things when they are going so well.
There we go then. Just calm down, relax and be happy that you've found someone who actually cares for you. And likes you for being you. Now when has that ever been the case in the past?
Never.
Are you going to be grateful and stop worrying about nothing?
Yes I am.
Good lad. Now lets pretend this conversation never happened.

No comments: