Friday 27 June 2003

Well, i was more drunk earlier and i had lots to rant about. now i have nothing. im happy if such a thing can exist.

Met Steph today. Long lost friend who moved to Birmingham and now wants to go to uni in Stoke (god help her). Well, it was fun. It started with me leaving my mobile at home so I had no way of finding out who she was. I was waitin on the platform, she was out front. Then almost walked staright past her to go get my mobile from home. If she hadn't shouted i wouldve been another half hour late :-s Well after that embarassment, we had a walk. Went passed my old high school. This was very traumatic for me since I hated hated HATED school. Well, except for the school plays and concerts. Well we got passed. I was shaking. Dinner ladies all still worked there and the old graphics teacher was looking VERY old now.

After this, we went all round other places where I used to hate going. But in a way, having a friend who'd been there with me at the time prevented the pain somewhat. So I overcame a lot of demons today. Well, yesterday now!!! So , It's been fun. Also saw another girl from school called Hannah. Found out she works in town. Im not sure, but I got the impression that either her or a relative own the shop. So success for her.

Well that was the day really. looked through her leavers book and saw how much she was loved. But didnt let myslef feel downgraded by this, which i was quite proud of. We looked through a lot of our photos which was nice. Oh, and in Hannah's shop, she asked what i wanted to buy and I just froze! I wasn't there to buy anythin, just to see Hannah. And i couldnt think of anything! I felt so stupid. So i had a sandwich. I wasnt even hungry. But I panicked over a sodding sandwich! I was so embarassed!

Thats it really. Spent the evening talking to my darling gf Tracy. Got a bit drunk and irate and started ranting to Tracy, but I hope she forgives me. Im fine now. I've sent her some flowers - they're lovely. Hopefully they'll arrive saturday morning before her interview which I wish her all the best of luck for. I know she don't really want it, but she's willin to put up with it just to compromise so that she may have the possibility of visiting me in High Wycombe!

She did drop that bombshell on me tonight. HEr comin to visit isn't deffinate. Yet I've been dreaming of it for days now! Thinkin about how fun it will be. Wondering what it'll be like, whether it'll be as perfect as it'd be really nice to be. But never mind. Even if I dont have that to look forward to, i have movin back to huddersfield to look forward to. cos then im only 20 odd miles away and we can see each other every wkend cos it dont cost that much. And i can budget for it. so that'll be nice.

Anyyway, im nackered now and back is stiff, so im gonna rest in bed. oh, and i wont be back for a while after friday most likely cos i wont have inet access. As far as i know anyway. so we'll have to see. might use library computers if it comes to it, and if they have them. I'll have email via my phone though. so dont forget me, im gonna need u all!

kisses and hugs to the ladies. firm manly handshakes to the gentlemen.

No comments: