Saturday 7 June 2003

u know how I was all upset the other day cos ......
Why am I in such a bad mood all of a sudden? It makes no sense whatsoever! It could be cos my mate is gonna be going somewhere and so I won't be able to speak to her as often.
.....well, today's the day she goes. To be honest I don't know what to say. I'm near tears. She doesn't know/care how much her support and friendship has meant to me. Didn't say a proper goodbye cos I had to go and she wasn't at her computer - but I said I'll miss her and I think I wished her luck. Hopefully I'll get to say goodbye to her before she leaves the country - I asked if I could but I didn't get a yes or a no.

So, amongst all the aching joints that come from sleeping in the living room because your sister and her fella are making too much noise for you to sleep, I feel quite alone and empty and sick.

This is something she said.....
dont like saying goodbye when I know I'm not going to see people ever again. Best cry now I guess to save crying in front of Dad tomorrow.
......I think it's not about me, but still. I'm not gonna see her or be able to email her for over a year at least. She'll be missed loads and loads and loads, and I wish I could keep texting her to tell her this but I don't want her to get annoyed with me. So I'm left in the rather awkward position of having to appear fairly calm while inside vital organs are missing.

I'm gonna go try and find ways to hold back the tears.

No comments: