Friday 6 June 2003

Good evening! lol. well, you know how i kinda hinted at a nice relaxing day? well it dint work! ok, so i got a nice meal from the chippy, got to lie in front of the tv, but.......
1) Current landlady really did beat around the bush to ask for the eleccy and gas meter readings. But she didn't quite have the heart to say that some of my security deposit will need to be spent - though she all but said it!!! Bless her - I was gonna let her keep it anyway! It was only 5 £20 notes.
2) This one was a bit more of a bolt out the blue. Not entirely sure how to say it with it still making sense, but somebody who I wanted to believe was my best mate (even though he used to scam me) and haven't talked to in a year because of various personal feelings involving not wanting to get hurt, has invited me on a night out to one of our old haunts where, to be honest, we had lots of fun. I wasn't sure whether I should say yes, but i did want to say yes. It took me nearly 2 hours and the opinions of 3 people to decide on a yes.

I really have missed them this past year. Spent nights wondering how they were, but not wanting to text too often for fear of sending the wrong impression. We did used to have fun. Well, me and this person. Though I never liked the people they were friends with, and the influences they had. But this meeting could easily go either way. I'm more inclined to think it will go well, but the 'friends' i mentioned previously could be worse or got better. The latter being less plausable. So, many mixed emotions. But, it's in the town nearest to the majority of my family - so if things go wrong, I'll be fine. So, let's hope for the best.

Ok, enough about that. Found out tonight that sister is back from her hols. So this means more tension, and no evening control of tv. Though thank god she has a job else i'd go mad!!! Talking of sister, I think it's her lager that's in the garage. The same lager that I've been merrily working my way through this week. Also, she's just this second stepped through the door. how about that then?

ttfn

No comments: