Monday 9 June 2003

Ow ow ow ow ow
I hurt. Ive buggered my left elbow (cant use arm now), right leg is hurting at the hip and knee, my back is in agony, my ribs ache, my toes sting and finally my head is still screwed from all the drinking i did last night. So I think that's it.

Had a great night Saturday. It was almost as if I hadn't been gone. Ppl asked how uni was going - i told them the truth. They just stared at me as if i was making it up. I wish I was. Then today, after a shaky start, got took out for breakfast at Sainsbury's. Then i went back home for me sunday lunch. Then went out for a 'mild kick around'. This turned into a full blown match. We lost 9-10. I was in goal. I actually did really well. Saved most shots, most of their goals were pure luck! But i did do this classy save - I went to catch the ball, but i got it wrong and it bounced up off my arm, smacked me in the face, then i was lookin round to see where the ball had gone and i managed to catch it as i spun round completely by accident! You probly had to be there!!!

But it was fun.

Big week this week. Gonna try to give blood on the 12th. on the 11th I'm meeting someone special. On the 10th it's results day AND i'm off to see a mate. And tomorrow, the 9th, I'm off down to Bucks to find a home. Need to be there by 10 which involves catching a train at about 7:40am. Which in turn involves getting up at like 6am! I could do with a bath but I'll only seaze up in it, so I'll settle for sponging myself down. And I dont mean that in any dirty way!!!!!!!

Still miss Shaz. Haven't heard from her yet, but I'm gonna assume she got home ok.

Right, I'm off. I need sleep. My body is in agony, but I've gotta manage somehow. Bye bye :-)

No comments: