Thursday 5 June 2003

right. im gonna make an appointment to go down to bucks tomorrow. Gonna go for bike ride to auntie's house too. Don't really remember the way by canal. I know the road way, but there's far too many hills for my under-excersised body to handle. Plus, I seem to remember that the canal I want lies deep into evil territory. That being where lots of people I could really do without seeing live. There is another option of course, but I'm not sure if the two canals I'm thinking of ever meet.

Why can't anything be simple? Why why why why why?

Why am I in such a bad mood all of a sudden? It makes no sense whatsoever! It could be cos my mate is gonna be going somewhere and so I won't be able to speak to her as often. Yeah, I think it's that. Oh well. Nowt I can do about that, except make the most of the moments I get. Erm, I want to say more but I dont think I should. Lets just say that I depend on her way too much.

Stupid buggering idiot! <<<<<<< me

can't be arsed goin through places with bad memories. I'm not in the mood. I'll find something to do. Even if it's on the Sims.

Why do my short posts always end up being so long?

Bye bye.

No comments: