Friday 6 June 2003

Never did go on friday. HAve decided on Monday. I've made the appointment and everything now. I go down in the morning, look through the places they have on offer for an hour or so. Then (and im still not entirely certain how this is gonna happen) we go to the places I like. Then, I think about it. Not sure how long for, but I'll probly get it over and done with there and then.

So, with a bit of luck, I'll have somewhere to live during my work placement sorted by end of Monday. I stress a bit of luck!!! lol!

As for all yesterdays worries - they seem to have floated away. Don't know when they'll be back, but I'll be ready with my frying pan when they do. Today on the other hand shouldn't be so bad. Tonight I get my first proper meal in a week from the chippy. I ignored the Jehovah's Witnesses when they came. It seemed a bit pointless trying to un-brainwash someone. Today, I'm listening to music. Looking for places where I can download some classical music. I found this really great site once - through pretty much pure chance, but computer crashed and so i never found it again! damn it!

It's 3-43 and all's well.

No comments: