Thursday 5 June 2003

I forgot to include something I remembered from school. My English teacher, who was right about pretty much everything, said that we'd always remember the start to Wordsworth's Daffodills. After hearing BB Jon recite (in some form) Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet (which I guesed btw) I remembered Daffodills. ahem

I wandered lonely as a cloud,
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd
A host, of golden Daffodills.


How about that then! Also last night I found a recording of Florence Nightingale..... http://www.bl.uk/sounds/nighti56.ram

Right, off to make dinner. WE got no food, so it looks like cheese sarnies. Still don't know when to go to Bucks. I should go tomorrow really. I'll arrange a time today i think. But after dinner. Cos I didn't have any tea last night :-( Though I did manage to dream of sitting in McDonalds when a couple of girls came and sat by me. We then had a walk round town, and we got on really well. Nice start to a relationship really - pity it'll never happen as easily as that!!!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

No comments: