Thursday 5 June 2003

Crivens! The bigjobs took me last attempt at an entry. [drastic mis-use of Discworld, please forgive]

So, here follows a summary (in no particular order, well the order i remember but that doesnt really mean nethin now does it)...........
1) Read most of my Wee Free Men book.
2) Went to play snooker with cousin. Had a great time. after dodgy start lost 2-3.
3) Debated Mary Magdelene with Jehovah's Witnesses. They invited themselves round on Friday. Was gonna get a huge argument against blind faith, but got bored by the evening. [this was yesterday]
4) Started talking to another of my friends from school again.
5) Helping cousin to arrange a weekend away.
6) Feeling very useful and wanted.
7) Most friends are finishing exams and will be moving home soon.
8) 20th birthday is about 8 days away. Hopefully goin out on the 21st.
9) Still miss Wales
10) Lots of meet-ups with people coming up. When I say lots there's 2 to 4.
11) Going down south friday maybe to arrange some visits to flats.
12) Results day is looming closer and I've done no revision in case of resits - ah well. [tuppence and up goes the donkey would be good to use, but I've already abused DW so I won't]
13) Pot noodle smelled like cockells u used to get at pubs on a night time. Used to like cockells.
14) Buying White Stripes and Evanessance albums.
15) Must apologise for possibly insulting someone when all I was doing was being playful :-s

right, managed to get that done this time. Probly missin loads of interesting details - but I'm not typing all that out again without some kind of payment. A woman my age who loves me to bits for who I am may be a bit much to ask, so I'll settle for chocolate.

I'll let u in on a secret - when I go to bed at night, I often say goodnight to a few of my friends. So Nighty Night everyone x have sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments: