Thursday 12 June 2003

Hi

Gave blood today. Didn't feel anywhere near as bad as last time, though it did take an age for the blood to come out of me! I have narrow veins apparently. Next time, they'll give my right arm a go. Was tricky getting home what with the big hill, but I went the long way round. It's less steep but does go up, then down, then back up, and depending on the route goes down again! Still, I got back safe and sound.

Checked my phone bill, I've spent £20 texting my mate this month. thats 200 texts!!! i think i may be addicted.

Ok, so the day has gone well. Got 2 birthday cards from Dads side of the family, none from mom's side yet (not suprised) and one from a friend.

Watched the last ever buffy tonight. It was much better than the last ever x-files unfortunately.

Erm, thats it really. Been invited to a party. Bit of a strange situation, but it should be fun. Thats if we're still talking in August. I hope we are, we get on well. So I hope I'll be around for this party - it's her family doo. This will be strange, but do-able!

There's also this thing bugging me. There's this lovely girl who I get on with, but I don't want it to turn into anything relationship like cos it'd be another long distance thing and to be honest - they're gut wrenchingly horrible. So nothing like that could evolve. NOTHING, u hear? It'd be nice, really nice, possibly perfect, but can't happen. It wouldn't be fair on either of us.

Enough rambling.

No comments: