Wednesday 11 June 2003

Well, what a lovely day yesterday was. I got my results - I managed to pass everything. Only just, but I did it. I passed my worst subject by 2% - but I passed! Much pride.

Then, carried on north past hudds, to my mates house. Well, to her town. Was only meant to spend 2 hours there, but I spent 4! Had a lovely tour of the town - which is quite nice really. Shops shut early - even McDonalds shut at 8! There was one takeaway, and 3 pubs open by 20:30!!!! *shock* Anyway, back to the lovely birthday girl! We exchanged b'day cards - liked hers more than the one I bought her, but there we go. I dont really know how to explain how nice it was. We chatted - yes, me chatting almost as much as her, which I was impressed with. So, a fantastic day and I thank her very much.

So, to stop repeating myself, i'll move on to today. Ive finished all me forms for now. so now im just waiting for companies to get back to me. So, everything is sorted, wheels are in motion, and I'm having the smoothest week ive had in, erm, forever. I actually walked through town smiling - I have NEVER done that. But I was, i was smiling. thinking about lovely yesterday, successful today, and tomorrow when im doin something - i forget what, i dont know what day of the week it is. if it's wednesday it's task night on BB so I'll laugh at em failing. Tomorrow I give blood! Friday I was gonna meet someone, but that's been called off.

Talkin of things bein called off - schoolmate who i was meeting today, rather ironically, injured herself playing football (like me!) and so couldnt move. so didnt come. but hopefully she will. I was lookin forward to it, but luckily i was in such a good mood already, it didnt hurt too much. Well, im gonna go enjoy this feeling. I feel like a king so far this week - like I can do anything I want. Dont know how it'll hold up when sister is around, but here's to hoping that it will!

No comments: