Tuesday 3 June 2003

Well, after an ok week, last night came as a bit of a suprise. I managed to do a little bit of crying. Not entirely in sadness though. It was rather confusing. I started by imagining something thats happening soon - just thinking what to do etc. Then later, for some reason, I started thinking about a girl I used to like. We had a lot of fun, and it could have been lots lots better but I buggered it up, and I've regretted it ever since. So was a little upset about that.

But I feel a bit better today, still feeling single though. On a lighter note, me book has arrived (Wee Free Men) and I shall be reading it today. Right after the Terry & Gabby show - which is actually quite good for channel 5.

My plans for using the car have been buggered up. I was gonna go visit me mates, but now I've found out that I'm not even gonna be insured on the car. So now, I'm being chaufferred (not such a bad thing!!!) up to uni on results day. Then on to my mates house. Then as for house hunting, I was gonna go down to Bucks next week. I'd have a car to drive around in then. But no, I now have to find my way using public transport. But it'll be ok - I'm sure I can find my way around. But as for meeting my mates down there - that's gonna be tricky. But I do need to see the one cos she's havin a bit of a bad time and needs some cheering up.

Oh well. Don't know whether to go for a bike ride later - or even go down to Bucks tomorrow. Plans are in dis-array and the bin men are outside.

No comments: