Thursday 29 May 2003

Well, who would've guessed it eh? I'm back home in Stourbridge at least 4 days early!!! Not my fault though - I got a bit scared by the bloke I've been sharing a house with. He was being a bit nasty and since I know what he did to the last person he didn't like (it involved poisonings) I didn't want to stick around. Of course, he's all apologetic now, but it's too late. Damage is done. I'm home. Don't have to go back for 15 months!!! Work placement is the next thing to worry about, though i should be getting ready for any resits I have.


Talking of uni, all me assignments should be in now. So I think I can afford to relax.

Prepare yourself - big brother comment is next: It's shite when you're not all wrapped up in it. Right now - they're singing their hearts out in the back garden...... and i thought i was bad!!! Lol! At least they failed their task. All they had to do was sit in a sodding pedalo - how difficult can it be? But no, smart arse Federico decides he wants gum. Idiot.

Right, enough of that. Still miss Wales.

It's now quite late for me. Ive been sleeping well and in normalish hours just lately. Plus I think I've got everything off my chest. I could whinge about my computer being broken even more YET AGAIN than when I left it, but I can't be arsed. It's too warm and I'm sweating - oh the shame!!!

So night night x

No comments: