Saturday 31 March 2007

Cloak and Dagger.
My posts seem to be getting more and more suspicious everytime I write something! I assure you, no cults are involved.

I must tell you of an event that occurred recently because as a blogger, I feel it is my duty. Indeed, I feel I have an obligation to tell the world.

There was an attempt to curtail my civil liberties. Obviously I do not intend to allow this. This country is (more or less) a free country where I have the right to conduct my life how I see fit. If this breaks any laws or other rules, then the appropriate democratic procedure should be followed.

I further feel I have a right to live without fear and without threat of punishment when I have broken no laws.

Erm, due to the vague nature of this post I have just realised that this sounds extremely suspect. Unfortunately, I probably would be breaking laws if I gave any further detail. It's like when the media say that they have found something but have been banned from telling anyone exactly what it is they have found.

And so the details of this, along with the 2 other matters I want to share, will have to wait. The original two matters contain good news in case you were wondering. If you have my email address, then I will gladly tell you in confidence.

No comments: