Tuesday 16 January 2007

The Grand Christmas Tour of England.
This is the first post in a very long time where I've thought "where on earth do I start?!".

I'll start with December. I got my heating sorted - it's now on economy 7 and when they recalculated the bill for this 2nd quarter, I had to pay just £16.
Christmas was an impressive feat. The first Christmas party with work (the 'formal' do) was fun, I stayed out until 2:30am (we started drinking at 1pm). The second Christmas party (the unofficial one to celebrate the start of the holiday) went well. Only stayed out until 8:30pm but I had Tracy with me.

That last party was the Friday before Christmas Monday. Tracy came down and stayed until Sunday (Xmas Eve) where upon I drove her back to Blackpool. From Blackpool I then drove to Huddersfield to visit a couple of friends. They were VERY suprised to see me, but they seemed happy about it. I then drove down to the parent's house. I finished my epic journey just before 11pm Xmas Eve!

Christmas day and the week that followed it were wonderful; all I did was sit, eat, drink and watch old episodes of Stargate with Mum and Dad. Bliss.

For New year I drove up to Blackpool and spent New Year there. It was slightly strange being with a different family (and in yet another different place from last year!) but it was all good. New Year's Day I drove back here to Anglesey, with Tracy, and relaxed once more.

No comments: