Friday 21 April 2006

Post Number 193.
I've been putting this post off as long as possible. I suspect I won't get another chance to write today or tomorrow.

So here I'm sat, on the day of the Queen's birthday, with butterflies in my stomach. Not literally mind. Just a mixture of nerves and excitement. Mostly the latter.

Everything is packed for tomorrow, most of my stuff is packed for when I find somewhere to live. All my files from Dad's PC are on CD and I've printed out all I'll need from the internet.

That's about it folks. Family and I are going out for a meal apparently. Should be good - I don't want to go anywhere special though. A nice pub will do lovely.

There's not a lot else I can say. The world cup song by Embrace has been released. It's a wee bit on the crap side in my opinion, but we'll have to wait and see if it catches on.

The blogs I usually would read are available from the newly updated "regular reads" link over on the left hand side. There's also some of my favourite websites that usually take up much of my spare time. Noise to Signal is a good one.

Enjoy the new series of Doctor Who - I know I will. I enjoyed the first episode apart from the 'gushing' at the very beginning. Oh, and I only noticed the big error once it was pointed out!

I'll miss the end of battlestar gallactica, so I reckon I'll just buy the DVD set later this year. I've already missed loads of episode. Not as many missed episodes as 24 though - I've missed half the series so far! Terrible eh?! Well, not on the grand scale of things.

Okay, that's it. Good bye, good luck and best wishes for all of you between now and July. Take care.

No comments: