Wednesday 8 February 2006

Told You...
that I'd show a picture of one of my "creations" for Sim City.

That's about it really. I stopped up until 3am this morning - just to see what happened when the presenters of Quizmania on ITV swapped over. I also wanted to see the end of one game. It took 1 hour 45 mins! I have to say that I found the Greg a more convincing presenter than Lottie. But I haven't seen much of her, so I can't really judge all that well.

I've finally read the instruction manual to my new camera and found out a few things. I'm also playing with joining photo's together. Wa. Hey.

Today I think I'll treat myself to a bath. Then I might treat myself to a hair cut, but we'll see. That involves going out, coming back and having a quick swill in the shower to get all the bits of hair off me.

Have fun

No comments: