Wednesday 13 April 2005

I am the first person to hand in my dissertation out of my pathway.

Just thought I'd brag about that while I'm here. Told you I needed to be more positive when I post things.

Not a lot to report. Didn't get assignment completed last night due to running out of time. Work's departmental meeting was productive though. Thankfully, most of the complaints were about things I didn't do. But there's still room for improvement.

So today I shall finish that assignment and do some Analogue revision. I'd say that and Comms are going to be the toughest subjects. Quality Management should be okay, but the past papers are a bit questionnable - so that's something to bring up next week.

Well, I have to go in to town to get some £2 coins for the car park. I'll get lunch while I'm there so I've been wasting time. Shouldn't really, and I can think up excuses to make it all okay, but time does need to be set aside for life outside of education and work.

That wasn't the excuse by the way.

I feel bad now.

Bye for now

No comments: