Monday 31 January 2005

Hello Again.

Have had a few assignments back today - not looking too bad. It could be worse. Am still worried about this developing interpersonal skills. I know I can do it, just how the hell do you examine something like that?

I hope it's not how I think it is. Cos if it is, I'm buggered.

Anyway, lets be merry shall we.

I have bought a new phone. I can now take pictures. I shall be sending pictures to various friends and family who I know can receive pictures. Anyone else is welcome to ask.

This is quite a self-centred post today. In fact, the last few have been. I am still looking at the big picture, I just get bogged down in work and so that's all I have to write about really. All I want to do is get on with life. I'm fed up with waiting now. But that's because I'm in an unsettled mood. We'll just have to wait and see eh?

Okay, well I should be off. Work to do. Only a couple bills to pay mind you - so the future is bright.

No comments: