Monday 1 March 2004

Well? What can I say. I could be condesending, I could just as easily be insulting. But now is not the time.

Everyone has their own way of doing things. This might disrupt others for a while, but there is no need for publicity.

I've noticed that there are the kinds of people who get a bit distracted from the original cause and I can't help but feel that all this is not helping.

Just stop.

Think.

Everyone has a right to a point of view, just remember it works both ways.

This has all been handled so badly. Although it is not my fault, I feel guilty.

I am aware of what kind of response this will receive. I could be suprised - I don't know everything.

Yes the event is sad, a loss. But look past that. Look at the reasons. Look at their own thoughts. Look at why, at their feelings on the issue. See the bigger picture. And then put yourself in those shoes and think seriously, then think some more.

Please.

See past your own beliefs, question your beliefs. Then go back to the problem with a new understanding. Then say something worth saying.

No comments: