Monday 1 March 2004

I have been following this story quite closely. I have kept my silence despite annoyance, guilt and various other emotions all fighting for control of my fingers.

But now I must break that silence and be quite controversial. But first, I have to say thank you to "behindanonymity". You are well balanced and considerate, you're tolerance for people intefering has been admirable.

I don't for one second want you to take your life, but I have been convinced that it is your only option. While I don't know you personally, I can see past the things others are seeing. Their efforts are misguided, and I apologise sincerely for any part I played.

I remember a song lyric:
"you only see what your eyes want to see"
I can't help but feel cynical about the help of others. I'm not sure of their personal motives.

And now look what's being written. Now on the defensive. This is not fair.

So what if it sounds like I'm encouraging this whole thing?! I'm not encouraging it, I'm not saying it's a good idea. I'm saying I've accepted it as the only idea. Why is that wrong?

Saying this to a depressed person would be a manor of encouragment. But does behindanonymity seem depressed to you? Tired, yes, but if they can be successful on so many levels - how can it be depression.

Please, see what's there. Don't see certain words in a line - see the whole sentence. Take into account it's context.

I'll write more later, when I've calmed down a bit. I feel I'm saying too much in the wrong way.

No comments: