Sunday 25 May 2003

wow. someone elses computer.

Im in wales.

Went out last night. Had a very good night. Today is lovely too.
I think I may be able to forgive Wales for being so evil to me in the past.
Bless Shaz. Such a lovely host. Lookin after me so well. so THANKS SHAZ!!!

enough said. lovely holiday. not going back to huddersfield cos someone else is there who I'd prefer to limit my exposure to.

Uni mucked up so now i have to arrange all my past assignments (from this year) to be sent from home home to the lecturer - i only can hope he gets them in time. He apologised so i won't call him a dozy idiot. I don't know where my logbooks are, so i'll hand in all i can find and just hope its all there - if its not then I don't know what will happen. Knowing my luck, I'll just have to write them all again! cross ya fingers for me!!

Went for a walk on the beach - gorgeous it was. Saw Ireland. I was so proud. I texted me mate in N. Ireland and told her that i was thinking of her!!! Well, its the thought that counts.

Anyway, must go.

No comments: